COVID-19 Information.

Whilst we are supporting the emergency services, key workers and essential travellers throughout this time, some Kumho retailers may now be closed to help protect the public and the staff.

There may also be times when centres have to prioritise certain customers, which we are sure you’ll understand.

Please call ahead to check that your nearest Kumho Tyre centre is still open and remember to ask which services it is able to offer.



February 2015

By Kumho Marketing

Posted in Motorsports

- Share -

Maximum Points for Dan Moss

Round 1 of the 2015 GwynneSpeed Rally Challenge saw 4 registered crews travel to the Forest of Dean to contest the Wyedean Rally which was celebrating its 40th anniversary.

Newly registered team Ed Robinson/Iain Miller set fastest time on SS1 but a nasty rut on SS2 brought the team’s rally to an abrupt end with a broken steering arm. This rough corner also damaged Ross Leach/Hannah McKillop exhaust and fuel tank which ultimately cost the crew the rally with them going outside the time limit repairing the leaking fuel tank although they managed to nurse the car to the end of the event, setting some very respectable stage times in the process.

2014 Champion driver Dan Moss with novice co-driver Sam Allen enjoyed a trouble free run on the slippery forest stages and set consistently quick stage times all day, coming away with maximum points. A delighted Moss comments on the day’s events:

“This has been the best rally I’ve done. The car performed brilliantly and Sam did fantastically for his first time reading pacenotes. I’m really looking forward to a battle in the Championship this season with the other 14 registered drivers and we’re delighted to have kicked our season off with maximum points!”

Championship newcomer Stu Cameron, co-driven by last year’s Champion co-driver Marc Neal, enjoyed a consistent drive on his return to forest rallying for over 20 years and was rewarded with 18 points as runner up. However, an unfortunate accident with a jack handle in the service area caused Marc Neal to split his head open. After a visit to the ambulance, he was fit to carry on and finish the event – true rallying spirit!

The next round is the Get It Sideways Stages on 4th April and will be the opening round for many of our new crews – we look forward to welcoming everyone along.

Photo courtesy of KPB Photography –